How to manage table columns in Document manager
Want to customize a table in Document Manager?
You can choose which columns are visible in the table. Additionally, you can sort the rows based on a particular column’s values in ascending or descending order.
How to sort table rows
- Open the Document Manager page.Click on the column’s heading such as “Amount” to sort rows by ascending order.
- Click again to change sorting to descending order.
- A third click on the same column’s heading changes sorting to the default - with the most recent documents added on top.
How to customize table columns
- Open the Document Manager page.
- Click on the cogwheel button in the bottom-right corner, next to the Download CSV button.
- Select additional columns from the list.Click Save to apply your selection.
0 people found this helpful.