3273 0 Created on 2020-10-01 05:47:45; Last updated on 2022-07-01 13:01:13
The general tab contains the general information of the gateway, and offers actions that act on the whole transformation.
- Message IN: The message definition of the input message related to this transformation.
- Message OUT: The message definition of the output message related to this transformation.
- Name: A name that you can set and/or modify to easily retrieve and manage your element.
- Description: A free text field that you can set and/or modify used in addition to the element name to help you identify your element usage and/or function.
- Id: A unique identifier automatically set by the Babelway platform.
- Created On: Date and time of element creation.
- Last Updated On: Date and time of last element configuration update.
Mapping / xslt
Following the type of transformation, these tabs define all the rules that must be applied to convert the message in to the message out.
See Drag and Drop Transformation in order to define the transformation with the visual editor.
See Xslt Transformation in order to define the transformation by writing an xslt.
This tab contains quick links to many other elements related to this gateway.
- Associated message definitions: The message definitions related to this transformation.
- Using channels: All the channels that use this element.
- Parent: The parent is the element from which the element has been copied.
- Children: The children is the element which is a copy of the current element.
This tab shows the complete history of changes on this gateway, and allows you to revert to a past version. For more details, see the change log section.
0 people found this helpful.